Forum / My Taylor Swift Filter

• Photo.thumb
    Adam Sifre
    Nov 09, 04:49pm

Taylor Swift rocked the entertainment world last week by pulling her music from Spotify, essentially saying she did this because art has value.

Now, I know many of you have been wandering in a daze since this happened; not knowing what to sing in the shower, or how to sing your way out of the bad relationship doldrums. It's a difficult time for all of us.

That's why I've created "Tit4Tat" an application that allows writers to block Taylor Swift from reading any of their works on Wattpad.

The app is free and non-existent, but if you'd, like, you can donate money through paypal to ASifre@yahoo.com This will help ensure the continued production of high quality, non-existent apps that you've come to love.

Thank you.

• Photo%2015.thumb
    Gary Hardaway
    Nov 10, 12:36am

I wish all apps were free and non-existent...

• Photo.thumb
    Adam Sifre
    Nov 10, 02:17am

Give it time. I'm on the cutting edge.

• Frankie Saxx
    Nov 10, 03:13am

I'm not actually sure who Taylor Swift is. Is she the one that was on that Mickey Mouse show? She's blonde, right, and related to that country singer, you know the one, that had one hit song in the early 90s and tight pants?

I don't think I've ever heard a Taylor Swift song.

I also don't have Spotify. Well, technically I have it because I did download it to my phone, but I haven't ever launched it or used it in any way. I keep it on my phone though, because I'd like to be the kind of person that has Spotify.

I think it also needs a username and password, which is problematic. Not so much the acquisition, as I'm sure I have a username and password. (I have a username and password for everything, usually in duplicate, often triplicate.)

No, the problem is I use the password generator built into my password manager, because when you have as many usernames and passwords as I do, you need special software just to keep track of them all, and you get tired of making up passwords. Anyway, it generates these 24 character long strings with the letters in all their cases and the numbers and the special characters... I bet you can see where this is going. Yeah, I'd have to *type that password* on the tiny touch screen keyboard on my phone.

The great thing about your app is I don't have to know who Taylor Swift is or type a really long password on a very small screen to use it!

I'd give your free and non-existent app that guarantees an ongoing lack of exposure in my life to Taylor Swift five stars in the Google app download place, but I'm stubbornly refusing to join that Google social networking thing I forgot the name of and nobody uses with that account so we're having a standoff: I won't give them any more fictional information about me and they won't let me rate your free and nonexistent app.

• Photo.thumb
    Adam Sifre
    Nov 11, 12:45am

Taylor Swift is that singer who isn't Adel. I was thinking of Adel, though, when I didn't create the app. So, some users may experience blocking both Adel and Taylor Swift from their wattpad stories.

We aren't working on a fix, which will be unreleased for a small fee in the near future.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.