Forum / The NSA is watching you masturbate.

• Frankie Saxx
    Feb 11, 12:56pm

Right, now that I've got your attention.

The internet decided to hold an online protest against mass surveillance today (February 11th, if you're reading this from the future) & a number of popular websites are sporting banners urging people to contact their government representatives, similar to the PIPA/SOPA protest.

You can read more about it here, if you want:
    https://thedaywefightback.org/

Anyway.

If you're writing about mass surveillance today (blog, fictionaut, a story or article somewhere) drop by Tumblr and leave me

- a link with an excerpt
    OR
    - the whole text

and I'll post it on the 365 blog & to Twitter.

(You can do that right from this page: http:// 365slash52.tumblr.com/submit )

Oh, yeah, and that thing about the NSA watching you masturbate? They totally could be. Or the FBI. Through your webcam. Without you knowing: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2520707/FBI-spy-webcam-triggering-indicator-light.html

• 62698557287.thumb
    Matthew Robinson
    Feb 11, 04:39pm

O_O

• Blank_sp.thumb
    Carol Reid
    Feb 11, 04:45pm

This is nuts enough to be true. Maybe I'll just cover up that all-seeing eye with a happy face sticker. That'll show 'em.

• Wince_cover2.thumb
    Barry Basden
    Feb 11, 05:03pm

Or you could just get super creative, maybe become an NSA star & legend...

• Frankie Saxx
    Feb 11, 05:10pm

@Carol I put electrical tape over my old one. XD It blended in with the case & doesn't leave sticky residue over the webcam in case you want to use it for skype or something. My new one doesn't have a built in cam.

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Feb 11, 05:54pm

Or, and simply, don't masturbate in front of the computer. Duct tape over the eye if you must. Not even Superman can see through duct tape, America's greatest technological achievement.

• Angelcity1.thumb
    Chris Okum
    Feb 11, 08:38pm

I have a hard time figuring out what is the more deviant act: the lonely (despite being married) 41 year old man, well past his physical prime, yet still young at brain (perhaps no older than 12, or 13), who is still is attracted to younger-ish women (in the 18-30 demographic), but who, because of circumstance, knows he will never truly enjoy the pleasures of the flesh again, and who is inundated on a daily basis with greasy, lingering photos of female pulchritude (billboards, covers of magazines, advertisements [which, in the parlance of the various self-help books he has read in order to get a handle of his 'addiction,' act as triggers], masturbating to a plethora of free, available clips on the internet which show performers (athletes?) engaging in consensual sex (and this is the only kind he would ever watch, as any other type [of the illegal and violent kind] does not float his boat [his tastes run rather vanilla]); or the civil servant, employed by the government of the United States of America and paid with tax dollars, watching said 41 year-old man masturbate. You decide.

• Dscf0571.thumb
    David Ackley
    Feb 11, 09:09pm

Next time, I must remember to wear my pink tutu.

• Untitled_design_-_2024-02-08t014618.097.thumb
    Misti Rainwater-Lites
    Feb 11, 09:18pm

My brain just became what it was all along. Vanilla pudding.

• Best_guy_ever.thumb
    whatwouldbukowskido
    Feb 11, 10:05pm

"The NSA is watching you masturbate"

I hope they have face guards on.

• 313453_168855703208928_100002534976243_318171_951471678_n-1.thumb
    Oliver Hunt
    Feb 11, 10:32pm

I say they're welcome to it. Get an eyeful, guys, you're in for a loooong night.

• Frankie Saxx
    Feb 11, 11:26pm

@Chris

I was thinking about that earlier when I was walking to the store to get cat food. Like, what kind of person would sign on to be the guy that basically goes through people's dirty digital underwear?

• Rebel.thumb
    Sally Houtman
    Feb 12, 05:55am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

Well...

*somebody* had to do it.

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Feb 12, 09:46am

No cameras in my home. In therapy two years ago, I told the female LICSW at the HMO clinic that I was happily dating a Persian. The following week, after our appointment, a plain-clothed FBI agent stood muscle-bound in the labyrinthine hallway that led to the lobby. He crossed his torso and stepped near me, momentarily blocking the hall, then stepped back to let me know of his presence. I discontinued therapy with that therapist and wrote a letter to the ACLU about the sessions. My government-sponsored health insurance paid the therapist $360 for the intake and $250 per subsequent hour, more than doctors earn.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.