Forum / Guest Editing for Scissors and Spackle/Chicago Reading for Cervena Barva Press

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Oct 12, 09:20pm

Hi All:

As some of you may remember, I guest edited the summer 2012 issue of Scissors and Spackle's fiction section. Many talented Fictionaut writers were included, and I'm proud of the way that issue turned out. It was a wonderfully eclectic mix of styles and voices.

I have been asked by the new General Editor, Ariana Den Bleyker, to guest edit the winter 2013 fiction section. Bill Yarrow is guest editing the poetry. Please consider sending us your work to consider.

Bill and I will also be reading from our new poetry chapbooks in support of Cervena Barva Press in Chicago this coming Friday, October 18 at Next Door Chicago, 859 W. Diversey Pkwy. 60657 at 7:00 pm. If you're in the area, come out and say hello. 773-472-3667.

Either way, we'd love to hear from you!

https://scissorsandspackle.submittable.com/submit

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Oct 12, 09:53pm

Next Door Chicago is 659 Diversey--sorry all.

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Oct 12, 10:32pm

That's great about your editing the Winter issue of SandS. And Bill too.

My best with the reading.

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Oct 13, 01:29am

Sounds like a blast, Joani- the S & S issue will be fantastic with you and Bill editing. And the reading, well, as you know, I am there in spirit! Break a leg in Chicago! I will miss you while I am in NYC reading there simultaneously! xoxo

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Oct 13, 03:24am

Go, Joani. Force'a'nature.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.