Forum / AWKWORD PAPER CUT JULY ISSUE IS LIVE

• Pub%20bio%20pic.thumb
    Cherise Wolas
    Jul 05, 05:51pm

Hello everyone,

For those of you who have not yet imbibed, do check out the third issue, the July issue, of the stupendous site AWKWORD PAPER CUT!!!

On the reel for the July issue:

Flash Fiction Video from Marcus Speh, Tara L Masih and Marc Neys (aka Swoon). Michelle Elvy with Sam Rasnake on letting poetry, prose and conversation flow. On the radio in July: Actor Jeff Bridges sings, writer David Tomaloff reads, and a babbling New Yorker attempts to split the atom...twice.

It's amazing and worth taking the time to see all the fabulous and innovative work there, and to listen to the outstanding radio show, and to check out so much more!

www.awkwordpapercut.com

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Jul 05, 07:27pm

I'm enjoying every new month, Cherise. Michael has done good work there. It's a playground full of color and sound and one might find interesting objects around every click and corner.

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Jul 05, 08:30pm

Looks great. Keep it coming.

• Images000001.thumb
    Gone
    Jul 05, 09:07pm

Loving these

• Mosaic_man_marcus.thumb
    Marcus Speh
    Jul 06, 11:43am

Thanks for having me in this issue—it was very special to see the video + reading. Listened to the amazing narration of Tasih's story this morning & the conversation between Michelle and Sam is pure gold.

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Jul 06, 05:49pm

Wonderful issue - and venue. Fresh.

• Dsc_0162.thumb
    Michelle Elvy
    Jul 07, 12:48am

Love seeing the color and joy that is put into APC each time around.

I love those two videos in this one especially -- Tara and Marcus. Amazing, each of them.

Thanks to you all for reading the conversation with Sam.

• Image.thumb
    Charlotte Hamrick
    Jul 20, 03:38am

Totally enjoyed it and happy to have found it existed, thanks to this comment.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.