Forum / Fictionaut Member's Chapbook Available

• Adcaker_.thumb
    Arturo Ruiz
    May 11, 08:50pm

Hi fellow Fictionauters,

My chapbook of linked stories, Aaron & Keoni, is now available from Gertrude Press. I have review copies I can send out if you're interested in writing a blog/review (email me at lmoreno056@gmail.com). I also have epub files I can email. Here's the back cover copy from Fiction Editor Tammy Stoner:

“In Aaron & Keoni, Loren Moreno takes us into the evolving, modern relationship between two young men. With quiet confidence and understated beauty, Moreno’s linked stories unfold to show us their love in these different moments, including how they survive the loss of a child they were going to adopt: ‘He wanted to make the perfect hat for our child … It was now December and still Keoni hadn’t stopped knitting. We could fill a trunk, or two, with all his hats.’ Aaron & Keoni is an honest, subtle, powerful collection.” — Tammy Stoner, Fiction Editor, Gertrude Press

Get your copy: http://www.gertrudepress.org/index.php/catalog/online-chapbooks/aaron-keoni-detail

Thanks all!

Loren

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    May 11, 11:50pm

Congratulations! May it be a big hit. Good for you.

• 62698557287.thumb
    Matthew Robinson
    May 12, 10:58pm

Cool, man! I'll give it a look when I have some $$$$$$ ;)

• Rebel.thumb
    Sally Houtman
    May 12, 11:08pm

Don't let Matt Robinson fool you. He's absolutely rolling in $$$$$$$$$.

He uses hundred dollar bills as bookmarks.

• Rebel.thumb
    Sally Houtman
    May 12, 11:10pm

It's true.

He told me so.

• 62698557287.thumb
    Matthew Robinson
    May 12, 11:30pm

Sally!!! I shared that with you in confidence!

And it was that I use $100 bills as doobie-rolling papers, a needlessly expensive habit.

• Rebel.thumb
    Sally Houtman
    May 12, 11:36pm

Oops.

My bad.

• 62698557287.thumb
    Matthew Robinson
    May 12, 11:44pm

Keep it on the DL.

• 62698557287.thumb
    Matthew Robinson
    May 12, 11:45pm

You're all cool here, right? You're COOL cool?

• Adcaker_.thumb
    Arturo Ruiz
    May 12, 11:47pm

Matt, I'm happy to email you an ebook file. You too, Sally. Save those Benjamins for your next doobie sesh. ;) Send me your e-mails.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.