Forum / Book Review by Christopher Allen; Microtones

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Mar 28, 01:35pm

I can only imagine what it's like to debut on Broadway. This feels akin to that. Fortunately, Christopher's insights and razor-llike precision with this analysis of Microtones, the first review, is not only a relief, it's a huge honor. Thanks, CA, and everyone at Fictionaut. You've been a huge support.

Robert Vaughan
    Mar 28, 01:36pm

Oops! Forgot the link:

http://fictionaut.com/blog

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Mar 28, 10:16pm

Christopher always writes excellent reviews. This is no exception. Great job from two excellent writers.

• Meg%20profile%20pic.thumb
    Meg Tuite
    Mar 29, 03:08pm

This was an exceptional review that really delves into the many brilliant facets of "Microtones." Christopher knows how to dig deep and come up with the goods! If you don't have a copy of "Microtones," by the amazing Robert Vaughan, order it now! It's pure brilliance!

Robert Vaughan
    Mar 29, 09:51pm

Meg and Joani, thanks so much! I was really blown away by the review that Christopher wrote. I still am! He saw themes and occurrences in Microtones that even I didn't. Who could ask for more than that? Not me.

• White.thumb
    Henry Standing Bear
    Mar 30, 01:51am

Another great review from Chris. Can't wait to read this newest from Robert!

Robert Vaughan
    Mar 31, 10:42pm

Thanks so much Little Joe! I wish everyone would check this amazing review on Fictionaut blog out!

Cheers,

Your bro' Hoss!

• Image.thumb
    Charlotte Hamrick
    Apr 02, 04:30am

A very intriguing review. I trust Christopher's opinion and insight so I'll be buying this book.

Robert Vaughan
    Apr 02, 08:52pm

Thanks so much, Charlotte! I appreciate Chris's stellar review and your purchase of Microtones is so kind!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.