Forum / MICROW 8 Call for Subs

• Michaeljsolender-headshot1.thumb
    Michael J. Solender
    Jan 31, 01:15pm

MICROW
    Winter #8 Special edition – Fiction only <500 words
    Submission Period: Feb 1, 2013 through Feb 28, 2013 – target Publication date: March 15, 2013
    microw@fullofcrow.com
    Theme: Luminous
    Consideration will only be given to submissions that follow very simple, but important guidelines for this special edition.

• All Submissions: MUST state in less than 50 words how their submission relates to the theme of: Luminous.
    Prose: 500 words or less, single submission only. No previously published work.

Poetry: NO POETRY FOR THIS SPECIAL EDITION SORRY
    Images: Multiple submissions allowed – preference to black & white photography, pen and ink, charcoal sketches and mixed media imagery.
    All submissions will receive acknowledgement within one week of submission. Final selections will be communicated in early March with publication in mid March.
    If you cannot wait that long, do not submit as we are NOT interested in work submitted elsewhere or previously published. We want work specifically created for this theme.
    Single space, left justified, Georgia font size 12 will be grounds for favorable consideration by the editor. PLEASE DO NO INDENT or Double space

• Dsc_7543.thumb
    Gloria Garfunkel
    Feb 03, 11:10am

Is this some kind of joke? Look at email address. It doesn't work.

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    Feb 03, 11:54am

Sure it works. And you should submit--a mighty fine litzine with all kinds of edgy art and stuff. Peace...

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Feb 03, 03:44pm

Sent you something yesterday, Michael. And the email works, Gloria. Be kind. Full of Crow has several different publishing divisions and they are all great!

• Dsc_7543.thumb
    Gloria Garfunkel
    Feb 03, 04:15pm

Sorry. There must be something wrong with my email. I was trying to submit. I'm new in this flash fiction and publishing world. My head is spinning. Remember, I had a severe brain injury in June with three weeks of hospitalization and the recovery takes a year so what may seem thoughtless is just my brain having trouble processing and it's frustrating telling the difference. Peace to you all. Full of Crow is a great and funny name, but you could see how I could think it a joke, in my condition. Forgive please.

• Dsc_7543.thumb
    Gloria Garfunkel
    Feb 03, 05:05pm

I also thought it might be a joke because of the chronic practical joker among us constantly changing identities so I don't know what's real.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.