Forum / from Blue Fifth Review ... blue collection 3: collaboration...

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Dec 30, 03:49pm

Now online:

the blue collection 3: collaboration – ten writers respond to five art pieces ...

Featuring Christopher Allen, Jenny Baker, Ann Bogle, Sheldon Lee Compton, Cheryl Dodds, Rupert Fike, Jane Hammons, Lynne Knight, Dorothee Lang, Sara Lippmann, Leslie Marcus, Felicia Mitchell, Rebecca Seiferle, Christopher Woods, and Bill Yarrow

http://bluefifthreview.wordpress.com/2012/12/30/the-blue-collection-3-collaboration-fall-2012-12-26/

Hope you enjoy this special issue.

Sam Rasnake & Michelle Elvy

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Dec 30, 05:46pm

This is an incredible issue of Blue Fifth Review. Sam and Michelle you ought to be very proud. And writers, one and all, my hearty congratulations!

• Img_0741.thumb
    See ya
    Jan 01, 11:22pm

This was a ton of fun. Folks shouldn't have this much fun working. Check it out.

• Dsc_7543.thumb
    Gloria Garfunkel
    Jan 02, 03:44pm

I don't understand the Blue Fifth publication system. I am listed as a contributor but I don't see my story. Are there several different "notebooks" in the system?

• Dsc_0162.thumb
    Michelle Elvy
    Jan 06, 08:08pm

This was a terrific issue to put together - such wonderful writers and artists to work with. Thanks to all for ending our year with such a special issue.

Gloria -- we list contributors from all issues in our Contributors page on the site. Your work appeared in our November 2012 issue. If you go to your bio on the Contributors' page, there is a link to the issue that features your work.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.