Forum / Group Admin weirdness needs to be fixed

• Dsc_0162.thumb
    Michelle Elvy
    May 05, 08:49pm

Hmmm. So I went to my new Group page, 52|250, and clicked on EDIT THIS PAGE, and arrived at Bartleby Snopes' Group page, where I'm supposedly the administrator! Seriously: this is a glitch that someone will want to fix. Not only can I edit BS's Group page, but I cannot edit my own. Help!

• 3a.thumb
    Walter Bjorkman
    May 05, 08:54pm

I just tested my group - it works. Time to re-boot? Or delete group and start again?

• Dsc_0162.thumb
    Michelle Elvy
    May 05, 09:03pm

yeah, OK, will try deleting and starting over. Or maybe I can just administer BSnopes for a while, and someone over there can be my administrator. We're all friendly here at fn, right?

• 3a.thumb
    Walter Bjorkman
    May 05, 09:04pm

if you cant delete it, just try a new one, and hope the other goes away, like life?

• Dsc_0162.thumb
    Michelle Elvy
    May 05, 09:25pm

can't even delete it because i can't edit it!! Will put up a new one, but then it will be confusing because some will just get lost in that grey space...

• 3a.thumb
    Walter Bjorkman
    May 05, 09:31pm

Name it different - "New! Improved! 52/250"

or "Don't enter the one called 52/520, join this one because its the right one because I screwed up the first and can't delete it 52/250"

or

"I Broke f'naut 52/250"

• Dsc_0162.thumb
    Michelle Elvy
    May 05, 09:35pm

I think I'll call it 52|250 Challenge because it indicates the whole point of the Group, plus the fact that the administrator is technically challenged. A more appropriate title, perhaps.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.