Forum / stories published

• Dsc_7543.thumb
    Gloria Garfunkel
    Dec 03, 07:12pm

Is it appropriate to use the forum to announce stories published or just books? I'm just starting to publish stories and have no clue.

• Updated_bio.thumb
    James Claffey
    Dec 03, 10:35pm

it appears so.

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Dec 03, 10:40pm

Use it to blast your victories to the treetops, Miss Gloria G! Stories, poems, books and whatever else you might want to mention.

• Dsc_7543.thumb
    Gloria Garfunkel
    Dec 03, 11:06pm

OK. I just published my story Make That a Double on Everyday Fiction and while I'm grateful, it feels sort of like a stand-up comedy club where everyday someone posts one story and then the comments get going and they can be harsh and extremely stupid, not that I care, but I wouldn't do it again. I'm just trying to publish wherever I can right now. I thought I posted the story here but I must have deleted it. Will repost eventually. I don't expect the pies in the face in this civilized surroundings. Whew! Good thing we have Marcy Demansky as gatekeeper.

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    Dec 04, 02:11am

EDF is a very unusual forum. It has its share of 'expert' readers with a caustic tongue. But you are no a professional--enjoy the $5! And it is a nice cred. So congrats! Can you post the link? Peace...

• Dsc_7543.thumb
    Gloria Garfunkel
    Dec 04, 07:45am

http://www.everydayfiction.com/make-that-a-double-by-gloria-garfunkel/

Here's my Every Day Fiction link. I'm donating my five dollars to an anti-nuclear cause, you know, Obama's "clean" source of energy.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.