Forum / Upcoming Issue of Lost in Thought!

• Img_0741.thumb
    See ya
    Jul 29, 01:17pm
  • S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Jul 29, 06:07pm

Kyle Schruder's 'Lost in Thought' is a beautiful magazine! Congrats to him and the authors involved!!!

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Jul 29, 08:53pm

I also edited all the fiction for this upcoming Lost in Thought issue! And there are many Fictionaut authors (including Sheldon): Eryk Wezniak, Christopher Allen, Meg Tuite, Bill Yarrow, Len Kuntz, Gessy Alvarez, Laurel Landis, and many more. Hopefully this great issue will be out any day and I can't wait! Congratulations to all involved and thanks for the great collaboration, Kyle!

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Jul 29, 10:25pm

My hope is that Lost in Thought continues. Some of the most stunning layouts I've ever seen in every issue.

Kyle, amazing work.

• Lx.thumb
    Alex M. Pruteanu
    Jul 30, 12:10pm

Many thanks to Robert Vaughan for taking my piece. And, from the preview Kyle put up, looks amazing.

• Updated_bio.thumb
    James Claffey
    Jul 30, 02:43pm

it looks amazing! wish i'd head about it before. congrats sheldon! (and robert for choosing great fiction)

Robert Vaughan
    Jul 30, 04:54pm

You are so welcome, Alex! Thrilled that you contributed a great piece. And James, thanks also! I will be in touch for the next issue of Lost in Thought.

• Img_0089.thumb
    Gessy Alvarez
    Jul 30, 06:19pm

Can't wait to see the finished product! Thanks Robert and Kyle for this.

• Untitled_bmpbecklen.thumb
    Len Kuntz
    Jul 30, 09:17pm

Thanks, Kyle, and the omnipresent, amazing Robert Vaughn. Can't wait. What a great cast of characters!

• Canada_usa_2011_002.thumb
    Christopher Allen
    Jul 30, 09:33pm

I'm back from the Olympics! I too would like to thank Kyle and Robert! It's going to look and read great!

Robert Vaughan
    Jul 30, 09:53pm

Gessy: so excited to have your amazing work in Lost in Thought #3!!!

Len: as always, I am a huge fan! Your story in Lost in Thought 3 rocks this issue!

CA: You jet-setter! I am so jealous. LOVE the Olympics! And also thrilled to have you in the upcoming Lost in Thought 3!

Thanks everyone for being so great about this forthcoming issue- it is stunning!

• Meg%20profile%20pic.thumb
    Meg Tuite
    Jul 30, 10:06pm

Thank you so much amazing Robert Vaughan and Kyle Schruder for producing an amazing magazine! What a line-up! WOW! And cannot wait to see the finished product! It's so exquisite!
    Thank you for all your hard work in putting this masterpiece together!

Robert Vaughan
    Jul 30, 10:31pm

Meg, Lost in Thought just would not be the same without your incredible piece. Thanks for your submission, and your enthusiasm is infectious!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.