Forum / Marcus Speh, Misti Rainwater-Lites, Gessy Alvarez, Darren Cormier and many many more in Thrice #5

• -5.thumb
    RW Spryszak
    Jul 19, 06:47pm

Thrice Fiction, a melding of the written and the visual, is zvailable now for free download. eBook and Kindle versions will be ready for free download later today.

Thanks to all our writers and artists.

http://thricefiction.com/

• -5.thumb
    RW Spryszak
    Jul 19, 06:48pm

and it is also *available*, too.

• Updated_bio.thumb
    James Claffey
    Jul 19, 08:11pm

it's fantastic!

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Jul 19, 11:29pm

Gorgeous issue, thanks so much to Bob Spryszak and David Simmer, our intrepid Editors!!!

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    Jul 20, 02:29am

Quickly becoming one of the essential reads.

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Jul 20, 04:17am

Thrice a year, three great days in the year, an issue of Thrice goes live. This is one of those days.

• Gloriamindock200x274.thumb
    Gloria Mindock
    Jul 20, 12:56pm

Love this issue and so happy to have work in it with such great writers. It is a gorgeous issue! Thank you so much Bob Spryszak and David Simmer and to the other artists. I read the issue yesterday afternoon and the stories were GREAT!

• Mosaic_man_marcus.thumb
    Marcus Speh
    Jul 20, 01:50pm

bob, the issue is wonderful: outstanding selection of experimental short fiction without sacrificing the soul of storytelling in any contribution. i love what you and david did with my "android clippings" (which I really just found in a paper from the future, I cannot take any credit for creating these, but still, I had fun); can't wait for the print issue to fly here...the old way!

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Jul 20, 06:21pm

Bob, a beautifully choreographed issue, if I can use that word. Lovely layout fits, I suppose and the content is superb. Happy to see a story by MaryAnne Kolton in there as well.

• -5.thumb
    RW Spryszak
    Jul 20, 07:32pm

Thanks everybody. It's all about the writers and artists. They're pretty remarkable.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.