Forum / The Structure of Desire

• Fictionaut.thumb
    W.F. Lantry
    Jun 20, 07:29pm

Hey, folks,

The book is out, and actually selling well! I can hardly believe it, but I'm incredibly grateful.

Thanks for all your support and kind wishes. Life is good!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Structure-Desire-W-Lantry/dp/1935656198

Best,

Bill

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Jun 20, 08:12pm

Super congratulations, Bill!

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Jun 20, 08:22pm

Bill that is great! Bring some to sell at the KGB Party, we will have a book table!

• Fictionaut.thumb
    W.F. Lantry
    Jun 21, 05:45pm

Hurrah! Just found out The Structure of Desire is listed in "Hot New Releases in American Poetry!"

http://www.amazon.com/gp/new-releases/books/9966#2

Thanks to everyone here who's bought a copy, and to everyone who's just browsed. Life is good!

Best,

Bill

Susan Tepper
    Jun 21, 08:04pm

WOW Bill that is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Jun 22, 12:19am

Excellent news for a very nice guy. Good for you. Your work is fine and deserves the attention, Bill.

• Img_0741.thumb
    See ya
    Jun 23, 06:10pm

That's great, Lantry old boy. The more people we have reading, the more hope there is in the world. It's cool you've added another option. We may well make it after all.

Susan Tepper
    Jun 24, 10:04pm

Bill read from his new book 'The Structure of Desire' last night at KGB Party, and I have been reading the book today, it's very special, mystically beautiful yet still grounded.

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Jun 24, 10:30pm

Bill: Next paycheck and it's mine! Can I message you and get a signed copy when I have the $$$?

• Fictionaut.thumb
    W.F. Lantry
    Jun 24, 10:58pm

"mystically beautiful yet still grounded" is one of the nicest compliments I've ever received. I'm blushing. Thanks, Susan!

Joani, messages are fine. I'd love to give them away, but for some reason the publisher is resisting that. I think they're convinced they've got a hot property on their hands... ;)

Thanks,

Bill

• Gloriamindock200x274.thumb
    Gloria Mindock
    Jun 25, 06:35pm

Bill, I will be reading your book this week and can't wait. The cover is beautiful. I know what is inside is exceptional because you are one hell of a writer. I will e-mail you when I am done reading it. A big huge thanks for the acknowledgement too. That was so sweet of you. I loved meeting you and Kate Saturday and your little boy is just a doll!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.