Forum / A-Minor's 2nd Anniversary Issue is LIVE!!!

• Nicolette_apr_2012.thumb
    Nicolette Wong
    May 21, 02:13pm

Very proud to present this killer issue!!! Not to be missed!!!

http://aminormagazine.com/2012/05/21/a-minor-magazines-second-anniversary-issue-2/

Like our regular line-up, this special issue is curated to be an unfolding of themes, styles and forms. Bittersweet. Surreal. Trippy. Lyrically explosive. 12 prose, poetry and artwork features by all new contributors: Scott Garson, Joseph A. W. Quintela, Michael Seidel, Thomas Mundt, Mary Stone Dockery, Callista Buchen, Misti Rainwater-Lites, Sophie Mackintosh, Eryk Wenziak, Rosaire Appel, Keith Higginbotham, Eleanor Leonne Bennett. Cover art by Andrew Topel.

I'd like to thank all of you who have submitted and supported the magazine in the past months. You guys are the ones who make A-Minor what it is. I truly appreciate it!

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    May 21, 07:15pm

It is a Killer Issue!!! Congrats to Nicolette, who chooses great work, and Kudos to all the authors and artists represented here!!!

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    May 21, 07:17pm

Wonderful written work and artwork, Nicolette. You chose wisely and well. Love this issue.

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    May 21, 08:20pm

Great selections. Strong read.

Nicolette Wong
    May 22, 01:54pm

Thank you for all your support, all this time! I'm truly honored to present such fine work in the magazine.

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    May 22, 09:11pm

What an amazing issue you have compiled for this 2nd anniversary issue of A-Minor, Nicolette! So many fine authors, and exquisite artwork. It looks and reads like a professional zine! I only wish it came in print.

Nicolette Wong
    May 23, 12:48pm

Thank you, Robert! Such kind words mean a lot!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.