Forum / Interview with Gloria Mindock in "Levure Litteraire" by Rodica Draghincescu

• Gloriamindock200x274.thumb
    Gloria Mindock
    May 01, 04:07pm

Rodica Draghincescu interviewed me for the new issue of Levure Litteraire. Hope you will check it out at:
    http://levurelitteraire.com/gloria-mindock-2/

Besides being in English, it also has been translated into the French by Cecile Oumhani on the site.

There are photos too to enjoy.

Thanks.

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    May 01, 04:17pm

Great interview, Gloria! Makes me so proud to be a part of the Cervena Barva family!

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    May 01, 04:50pm

Glo, a HUGE CONGRATS to a wonderful person and writer!

• With_ted_3.thumb
    Bill Yarrow
    May 01, 04:52pm

Enjoyed your interview, Gloria!

• 0804d24.thumb
    Matthew A. Hamilton
    May 02, 12:46pm

Enjoyed.

Gloria Mindock
    May 02, 12:54pm

Thanks so much Robert, Susan, Bill and Matthew! Glad you liked it!

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    May 02, 05:18pm

"Poetry is the heart speaking..I don’t want the world to forget about the horrible things that have happened. Sometimes, people have trouble reading about such things and I say, good. Wake-up! I need to stir up some emotion in them. Innocent people are dying. I have to do something so I hope my poetry draws attention"....

This passage alone should tell you why Gloria Mindock is an important writer, but there's much, much more. Go read this interview for yourself and discover a living voice, a present presence, that is making a difference in the world. You think art doesn't matter anymore? Gloria Mindock will change your skeptical mind, open your mind, and give you hope that people can actually change the way things are going. We need her. And. luckily enough, we have her.

Gloria Mindock
    May 02, 07:13pm

Darryl, that was the nicest thing you said about me and my work. Wow! Thank you so much. I am truly, truly humbled and so floored by your comment. It means so much.
    I am speechless. Darryl, thank you so much!!!!!
    This kindness will keep me going forever and help me continue to be a voice for those who cannot or who are silent or silenced.
    Thank you Darryl!

• Img_0942.thumb
    Roberto C. Garcia
    May 07, 05:13pm

I agree with Darryl. It's so important to take risks and unsettle people with literature (in a good way). I love taking those risks and I'm glad you do too Gloria and that you support writers who do.

Awesome interview. Congratulations.

Gloria Mindock
    May 09, 03:16pm

Thanks so much Roberto. I appreciate your comments so much!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.