Forum / Monday Chat: Bill Yarrow talks with Ann Bogle!

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Mar 26, 01:28pm

Not to be missed: Bill Yarrow talks with Ann Bogle on the Monday Chat!
    http://www.fictionaut.com/blog/2012/03/26/monday-chat-ann-bogle/

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    Mar 26, 02:56pm

Ann is such a dedicated writer. She thinks and feels and works so deeply on her art all the time. This interview really shows the serious nature of her pursuit. She's a treasure for all of us to get to read. And Bill knows how to go looking for the right vein of nuggets of wisdom and inspiration, being the tremendously gifted writer that he also is. What a great combination!Congratulations on a job well-done.

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Mar 26, 04:04pm

Enjoyed.

• Jolly%20roger.thumb
    Michael Gillan Maxwell
    Mar 26, 04:51pm

Fascinating interview with Ann Bogle this week. I've incorporated some of the same kinds of devices and references to the I Ching in much of my visual art over the years so I found it very interesting to hear (read about) somebody exploring those ideas within the context of their writing practice. I am really looking forward to reading her piece. Very well done indeed!

• Dscf0571.thumb
    David Ackley
    Mar 26, 07:01pm

Chekhov wrote somewhere that the Artist's business is not to provide answers but to correctly frame the questions. Here, Bill does just that and the answers elicited from Ann are artfully reflective and make you want to reread the piece just to see what other questions bubble up, the post-reading conversation at least half the fun.

• Fictionaut.thumb
    Meg Pokrass
    Mar 27, 01:58am

Ann is a wonderful writer and a great person! a lovely and rare combination! & Mr. Yarrow is tops.

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    Mar 28, 02:15am

Fascinating and inspiring interview. great questions, great answers--I learned a lot. Thanks Bill for such provocative questions, and Ann, thank you for insightful answers. Peace...

• 0804d24.thumb
    Matthew A. Hamilton
    Mar 28, 11:18am

Enjoyed the interview.

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Mar 29, 12:26pm

I really enjoyed this thoughtful exchange between two writers I value and admire. Because I was not able to post a response at the blog (have no idea why?) I wanted to let you know I also re-blogged the link at One Writer's Life:

http://rgv7735.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/humpin-on/

• You must log in to reply to this thread.