Forum / Lost in Thought: Issue 2 Now Available

• Logo.thumb
    Lost In Thought
    Mar 10, 03:33pm

Hi everyone;

I just wanted to let you all know that LIT issue #2 is now available! Please check it out here if you're interested: http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/345833

I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of this forum, so thanks again for all your help.

• Img_0654-2.thumb
    MaryAnne Kolton
    Mar 10, 05:09pm

Kyle, this is absolutely stunning and well worth the wait!

So many great writers included: Robert Vaughan, Susan Tepper, Joani Reese, Nicolette Wong, Andrew Stancek, MaryAnne Kolton, James Lloyd Davis, Gill Hoffs and many others!

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Mar 10, 05:26pm

Just ordered mine. The format is gorgeous. I am so pleased to be included with so many writers whose work I admire in such an interesting concept. Thanks, Kyle.

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Mar 10, 05:32pm

Kyle, thanks for this stunning magazine. I am spellbound, and await my copies with such excitement. Your work is breathtaking, and I appreciate all the effort. I can't wait to appear in the same collection with so many fellow writers whose work I admire.

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Mar 10, 05:35pm

Kyle, this is a magnificent layout. I'm actually proud to be included... proud. I wish you every success with this magazine. Thanks!

• Fictionaut.thumb
    W.F. Lantry
    Mar 11, 12:50am

Geez, MaryAnne, now I feel as if I'm little better than chopped liver! ;)

In any case, it's a lovely issue, and my story, Coventina, is beautifully laid out. Nice work, Kyle!

• Img_0654-2.thumb
    MaryAnne Kolton
    Mar 11, 03:46am

Kyle, this is absolutely stunning and well worth the wait!

So many great writers included: Robert Vaughan, Susan Tepper, Joani Reese, Nicolette Wong, Andrew Stancek, MaryAnne Kolton, James Lloyd Davis, Gill Hoffs and WILLIAM LANTRY, Andrew Stancek and so many others!

• Img_0654-2.thumb
    MaryAnne Kolton
    Mar 11, 03:48am

Chopped liver? Never, dear Bill. A thirty-two ounce slab of Angus prime is more like it!

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Mar 11, 01:04pm

Great look.

• Meg%20profile%20pic.thumb
    Meg Tuite
    Mar 12, 03:43am

Thank you, Kyle, for putting together such an outstanding magazine!!
    I'm so honored to have two stories in there! Can't wait for my copy
    To arrive!! Cheers to you!

Meg Tuite
    Mar 12, 03:45am

And yes, I'm glad to be in there with the amazing Bill Lantry and
    Others!!

Meg Tuite
    Mar 16, 11:27pm

Can't wait to get my copies! Robert Vaughan put out the word that it is a Beauty beyond the beyond!! Thank you so much, Kyle, for all you put into this issue!! So looking forward to reading it!!

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Mar 16, 11:42pm

Received my copy today. It's slick and professional. This is a first rate publication, and I'm pleased to have work inside its beautiful covers.

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Mar 17, 02:28am

So snazzy, might be the most beautiful magazine in which our work has ever been included. Kyle has such a unique vision, and the idea of collaboration comes alive inside these lovely pages.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.