Forum / New from Blue Fifth Review: Winter Quarterly ...

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Feb 29, 02:36pm

The latest issue of the Blue Five Notebook Series, now online ... Winter Quarterly: Ekphrastic / Literature (Feb. 2012 / 12.4)

http://bluefifthreview.wordpress.com/

Featuring new work by Jeannie Galeazzi, Lee Passarella, Siddartha Beth Pierce, Marcus Speh, Jill Talbot, and Meg Tuite

Enjoy.

Sam Rasnake & Michelle Elvy

• Nicolette_apr_2012.thumb
    Nicolette Wong
    Feb 29, 02:47pm

Excellent works!

• With_ted_3.thumb
    Bill Yarrow
    Feb 29, 03:58pm

Great issue!

• Mosaic_man_marcus.thumb
    Marcus Speh
    Mar 02, 09:13pm

Wonderful issue—I'm delighted to be back and share this space with fellow fictionaut Meg Tuite and others. I feel particularly tender towards my own flash published there, "Book Breath". Thanks for publishing, editing and reading!

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    Mar 02, 10:02pm

I just want to say, Wow! The Meg Tuite piece is so well written it should be taught in books and writing classes everywhere, and then you get to Book Breath by Marcus Speh and you're just blown away by the beauty of language, the expertise of words and sentences. Wow! That was well worth the visit!

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Mar 02, 11:01pm

Sam and friends, this is an exceptional issue! Marcus and Tuite are both exceptional writers, and these pieces are no exception. So fortunate to have them here in the FN family.

• Meg%20profile%20pic.thumb
    Meg Tuite
    Mar 12, 11:01pm

So honored to be in Blue Fifth Review! LOVED your piece, Marcus Speh, and so happy to be in this issue with your outstanding work!!!

Darryl Price: Wow, thank you so much for your kind words on my story!! I so appreciate it!!!

And Robert Vaughan, thank you, thank you!! What a great issue and amazing magazine thanks to Sam Rasnake and Michelle Elvy!!!

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    Mar 13, 03:13pm

Wonderful issue, always provocative choices at the BFR. Thanks Sam and michelle. peace...

• 0804d24.thumb
    Matthew A. Hamilton
    Mar 13, 09:08pm

Great issue. Congratulations to everyone.

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Mar 14, 01:41am

Beautiful issue with so many fine writers!!!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.