Forum / 2012 Publications

• With_ted_3.thumb
    Bill Yarrow
    Jan 01, 07:46pm

Happy New Year, everyone!

I want to remind people of the 2012 Publications group. If you haven't joined, please join. When you publish work in 2012, please announce it there and add a link if possible.

You can, of course, also announce your publications in the Forums.

http://www.fictionaut.com/groups/2012-publications-public-group

Good luck with your writing!

• Canada_usa_2011_002.thumb
    Christopher Allen
    Jan 02, 12:30am

I know several of us are in STRIPPED, but we can't post the stories at Fictionaut since they must all be anonymous. I wonder how we could promote this project, though. Hmmmm.

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Jan 02, 01:14am

Nicole could publish them all, one by one, under her name, that way we would be able to read them, but no one would know to whom each story belongs.

• Canada_usa_2011_002.thumb
    Christopher Allen
    Jan 02, 12:27pm

I wonder if she'd think that was competing with the sales of the book. If she published only a couple it might help sales.

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Jan 02, 12:41pm

CA and JP, I just posted the link to "Stripped" at Amazon on my Facebook page a few days ago- you can see the verbage I used, which I believe I just took from Nicole or others who had already posted the same link?
    It is also available through Lulu...so when I re-post the same message in a week or so, I will link to that also. As far as Fictionaut promo, I think if we just start a page here for it, in the Forums, with the links for purchase, that ought to suffice?

• 1202_boatwright_087_2march.thumb
    Alice K. Boatwright
    Jan 10, 09:51pm
  • You must log in to reply to this thread.