Forum / Pure Slush *SLUTS* hit the Tri-State area

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Dec 02, 12:14am

And these hand-picked sluts are in fine fettle, penned as they are by MaryAnne Kolton, Nathaniel Tower, Meg Tuite, Len Kuntz, Gill Hoffs, Matt Potter, myself, and many more...

• Img_0654-2.thumb
    MaryAnne Kolton
    Dec 02, 04:47am

I did a ton of research for my Slut. Whew!
    Loved Gill's Slut and Susan's and well, this might be a problem. . .

Susan Tepper
    Dec 02, 12:07pm

MAK-- not a problem! All sluts are expendable and travel-ready! tee hee... BTW, I found your slut very classy and subtle (beautiful story).

• Meg%20profile%20pic.thumb
    Meg Tuite
    Dec 02, 02:39pm

I have to check and see if my sluts have arrived. It sounds like a great one! I'm looking forward to reading! Getting to know all your sluts!

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Dec 02, 09:49pm

I finally got my slut on! It arrived all hot and steamy between the sheets of letters and bills (oh how I love my bills!) and ready to be opened WIDE. oh what a weekend filled with pleasure. oh what a lucky boner.

• Img_0654-2.thumb
    MaryAnne Kolton
    Dec 02, 09:55pm

Robert, Sweet One, Get a grip, er, get a hold of yourself, hmm, Enjoy your SLUT!

Susan Tepper
    Dec 02, 11:42pm

RR!!! DO GET A GRIP, SLUT OR NO SLUT, YOU MUST GET HOLD OF YOURSELF... or is that what you had in mind? tee hee...

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Dec 03, 12:34am

I'm just playing but, in all seriousness, SLUT looks great for Pure Slush and Matt Potter's first foray into publishing. And I am damn proud of all you slutty authors included in the collection. That there's the truth.

• Matt004sm.thumb
    Matt Potter
    Dec 03, 03:30am

Yes, I am happy with the way SLUT looks and I trust all the sluts inside perform well for you all

• You must log in to reply to this thread.