Forum / SLUT is now available ... for a small fee

• Matt004sm.thumb
    Matt Potter
    Nov 23, 02:10pm

SLUT ... Pure Slush's first print anthology is HERE!

Yes, you can order your very own 'slut' and have it purring well in time for Christmas.

Featuring 28 stories sexy, sad, sadistic, stupendous and other words starting with 's', it's 124 pages of furious fun wrapped inside a slurp-a-licous cover.

Lip-smackingly delish, and yurs by just clicking here ...

http://pureslush.webs.com/pureslushinprint.htm#794397167

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Nov 23, 04:36pm

Considering the current "going rate" for sluts, I gotta say the sluts out of Pure Slush in Australia are practically a steal...
    Grab a slut, have a frenzy!!!

• Meg%20profile%20pic.thumb
    Meg Tuite
    Nov 24, 12:11am

I've ordered my copies of SLUT and am so looking forward to reading them!! Sluts from all over the globe unite!!!
    Thank you, Matt!!! You rock!

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Nov 24, 01:22am

On it's way from Lulu to you, order your Slut copy now, just like I did first thing this morning. You won't be sorry! And I'm not even one of the sluts! Authors, that is.

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Nov 24, 10:45pm

Robert! Surely you jest! How can you not be a slut? This is paralyzing information...

• Img_0654-2.thumb
    MaryAnne Kolton
    Nov 25, 10:43pm

Ordered my SLUT from Madam Lulu. Who wouldn't be cheered by the sight of a SLUT under the tree come Christmas morning??? Oh the joy of unwrapping your very own SLUT. . .Well done, Matt. Very well done.

PS I know JLD will be thrilled and I know my mother would have been so proud of my SLUT.

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Nov 25, 11:23pm

MaryAnne,

We are not amused and, furthermore, Sister Mary Bruno D.S.M. is coming to confiscate your keyboard.

• Matt004sm.thumb
    Matt Potter
    Nov 26, 12:05am

Ah, the cover is lush and gorgeous and the inside is warm and ... well, I will let you discover for yourself!

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Nov 26, 02:10am

The tease is making me curious. Is there a way to see it without paying for it? A real slut would give it up for free.

• Img_0654-2.thumb
    MaryAnne Kolton
    Nov 26, 04:28am

Ann, You may view my SLUT at my blog. Only you and just this once. maryannekolton.blogspot.com

• Matt004sm.thumb
    Matt Potter
    Nov 26, 05:13am

No ... not at the moment.

SLUT is high class and yes, you have to pay $13.00 (USD, not AUD) for the pleasure and the privilege.

• Facebook.thumb
    John Riley
    Nov 26, 03:01pm

My slut should be sashaying around the corner any day now.

• Img_0654-2.thumb
    MaryAnne Kolton
    Nov 26, 07:50pm

JLD, got an email from Sister Mary Bruno. She left the convent shortly after you graduated and was known as Sally Slippery for many years. Sally danced at the Silk 'n Sleaze and was a true crowd pleaser. Times got hard (ahem) and she became a SLUT. She says she remembers you and sends her best. . . .

http://pureslush.webs.com/pureslushinprint.htm#794397167

• You must log in to reply to this thread.