Forum / Poet Spotlight - THIS Literary Magazine

• Fictionaut.thumb
    W.F. Lantry
    Sep 29, 02:09pm

Hey, folks,

An excellent interview. Eight poems. An artist's statement. Even a short photo-essay on aesthetics. Thanks to Bill Yarrow, J.P. Reese, Nicholas Y.B. Wong, and Lacey N Dunham for asking great interview questions. What a joy! Life is good!

http://www.thiszine.org/poetry/lantry-spotlight

Thanks,

Bill

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Sep 29, 02:20pm

Best Poet Spotlight yet, Bill. Thank you for sending us your wonderful work. It's a great interview.

• With_ted_3.thumb
    Bill Yarrow
    Sep 29, 04:06pm

Bill Lantry EMERGES in this interview. I've never met you, Bill, but, after reading your replies, I feel I know you! We're pleased to feature you in THIS.

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Sep 29, 04:44pm

Bill it's a terrific interview! You have a far flung intelligence that was intoxicating on the page. I have met Bill Lantry and he is a gem (on and off the page). Kate Lantry is also a gem.

• Meg%20profile%20pic.thumb
    Meg Tuite
    Sep 29, 05:30pm

Congratulations, Bill! I loved this! And they picked a winner for the interview! Exceptional!!!

• Fictionaut.thumb
    W.F. Lantry
    Sep 29, 06:42pm

I'm getting messages from all over about this. Who knew? What fun! Thanks, everybody!

• Img_0654-2.thumb
    MaryAnne Kolton
    Sep 29, 07:20pm

Bill, I lost myself in this interview. It was a joy to read. There's an old interview question that begins, You are having a dinner party for ten and may invite any famous person dead or alive. Who would be invited? Of course the answers change depending on the decade and the person asked. However, you, Sir, would definitely be getting an invitation.

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    Sep 29, 10:17pm

What I liked very much was seeing the trickster play his part so well. You want the obvious you'll get the obvious. But if you ask a poet a serious question you'd better be prepared to be taken on magic carpet rides. Well done!

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Sep 30, 12:46am

Nicely done. Enjoyed.

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    Sep 30, 02:52pm

what a gift that interview - thanks you. peace...

• You must log in to reply to this thread.