Forum / Three Cheers for Meg Tuite!

• Fictionaut.thumb
    W.F. Lantry
    Jul 15, 04:43pm

Hey, Folks,

The new issue of Connotation Press is out, and it's Brilliant! Heather Fowler, Robert Vaughan, Jessica Anya Blau, Rob Geison, Jessica Keener, Matt Potter, Foster Trecost, Susan Tepper, many more. Lovely Stuff! Meg Tuite wonderously edits!

As for me, I'm overjoyed to have three stories (all of them first workshopped here on Fictionaut) and a short interview. Thanks to all those who commented, fav'd, and encouraged. It's a good day!

Thanks,

Bill

• Meg%20profile%20pic.thumb
    Meg Tuite
    Jul 15, 04:48pm

So proud to have some of your amazing stories published at Connotation Press, Bill!!! Love these and am so thankful you sent them our way!!!
    You rock!!!

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Jul 15, 05:02pm

Congratulations, Bill. Can you send some of your prolific ability my way? Going to read now...

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Jul 15, 05:25pm

Bill, just read your interview. I love hearing the inner workings of a writer's mind. And having met you in person made it all the more fun to read! Meg Tuite asked good questions and your stories are beautiful in a way that transcends reality and makes me wish to live in them.
    Wonderful issue of Connotation!!!

• Canada_usa_2011_002.thumb
    Christopher Allen
    Jul 15, 06:13pm

Sound like a great line-up. Going there to read the interview now.

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Jul 15, 07:13pm

I am so grateful to be included in the latest incredible gathering at Connotation Press. A huge heart-filled thanks to editor Meg Tuite! And congrats to all of the other writers, also.

Meg Tuite
    Jul 15, 07:24pm

Thank you, Robert, for sending Connotation Press some of your beauties!!! Love your work!!!

• Img_0654-2.thumb
    MaryAnne Kolton
    Jul 16, 01:47am

Hey Bill and What's his face, I have to deep condition my hair but when I'm done I'm gonna try and write something as good as yous two. . . congratulations to both of you. Certainly well deserved!

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Jul 16, 01:58am

It's a great issue.

• Img_0654-2.thumb
    MaryAnne Kolton
    Jul 16, 02:36am

"Heather Fowler, Robert Vaughan, Jessica Anya Blau, Rob Geison, Jessica Keener, Matt Potter, Foster Trecost, Susan Tepper, many more." Did not mean to leave anyone out. . .Kudos to all associated with new issue of connotation Press!

• With_ted_3.thumb
    Bill Yarrow
    Jul 16, 04:03am

Well done, everyone!

Meg Tuite
    Jul 16, 04:53pm

Dear MaryAnne,
    That was a mix of a few issues. I usually publish five writers mid-month and one writer of the month on the 1st. This issue included Heather Fowler, Ron Tanner, Bill Lantry, Robert Vaughan, yt sumner and Burgess Needle.
    So glad you liked it!!!! Great stories in there by some outstanding writers!!!
    Thanks to all of you!!!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.