Forum / Susan Tepper Reading @ 2A in NYC, Tonight!

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Jun 28, 03:11pm

New York Readers & Writers!

2A Fiction Addiction Reading Series TONIGHT! Tuesday, June 28 at 2A~ upstairs bar @ 8 pm sharp.

2A is located at the southwest corner of Second Street and Avenue A and the readings take place in the upstairs bar. Nearest subways include the F at 2nd Avenue, the 6 at Bleecker, the BD at Grand or the JMZ at Essex

The following writers will be there to blow your mind:

Readers: Kiese Laymon (My Name is City, Penguin/Putnam, forthcoming)

Susan Tepper (What May Have Been: Letters of Jackson Pollock & Dori G, Cervena Barva 2010, Deer & Other Stories, Wilderness House 2009)

Seth Fried (The Great Frustration, Soft Skull, May 2011)

Kelly Stout (ed. asst. The New Yorker)

** The event is free and the drinks will be pretty close to free, just for you all. DJ Ole Koretsky is coming on at 10 for some nice chill tunes, so feel free to stick around for that as well. Look out for the facebook event, which will list full bios/blogs for your browsing pleasure.

The 3 Ls,
    Love, literature and libations,

Christine Vines, series host

• Matt004sm.thumb
    Matt Potter
    Jun 28, 03:30pm

good luck!

Susan Tepper
    Jun 28, 03:41pm

Matt,thank you! Julie Innis will be there, and Sara Lippmann, Phoebe Wilcox, and some other f'nauts, too, I hope! The facebook page shows about 65 people have RSVP so far. It's a great series!

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Jun 28, 03:51pm

What I wouldn't give to be able to hop in the car and drive across the bridge for a night in Manhattan listening to some talented folks. Alas, that luxury was mine thirty years ago. Hope it's grand.

• Img_0654-2.thumb
    MaryAnne Kolton
    Jun 28, 05:29pm

If only, Susan! Ten hours there, going eighty to eighty-five mph and the reverse the following day. . . As much as I would love to be there to support you, I think you'll do fine without me.

I have thought, on occasion, how much fun it would be if we could all get together for a day or two in a more or less central location.. . .Best of luck!

• Fictionaut.thumb
    W.F. Lantry
    Jun 28, 05:40pm

Wish we could be there! Good luck!

Susan Tepper
    Jun 28, 07:24pm

Thanks everyone, so much!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.