Forum / this happening to anyone else?

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    May 28, 01:34am

When you follow someone, your browser stops working? Ditto on messaging, sharing a story to twitter or fb, or leaving a message on a wall? This happens to me all the time, and only on fictionaut. Is it my inner editor telling me to get back to writing rather than hanging around this joint? Peace...

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    May 28, 04:59pm

I'm not having that problem. You might contact Carson about it.
    I'm having other problems... (not here).
    Broken car, broken fridge, broken....
    Have a great weekend!

• Fictionaut.thumb
    W.F. Lantry
    May 29, 09:36pm

Odd. Have you updated your browser recently?

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    May 30, 01:13am

I'd rather have fn poop out on me than my car, fridge, or oven... I have IE 8 -- maybe I'll upgrade to 9.

It IS odd. Been happening for about a week. So if it's just me, I'll much around. With blogger being blotto for 2 weeks running, just wanted to make sure. Thanks! Peace...

• Kc%202.thumb
    Kathy Conde
    May 30, 04:37am

Linda, I've had the same thing happening since I joined Fictionaut about a week ago. I thought it was because (they say) it's in beta. It happens almost every time I follow someone, and randomly at other times too.

• Author_wide.thumb
    Jürgen Fauth
    May 30, 02:34pm

Hmm, that does sound odd. I'll alert Carson.

• Kc%202.thumb
    Kathy Conde
    Jun 10, 02:50pm

Hi, Sorry Jürgen, I didn't mean to be flip when I said "(they say) it's in beta." I wrote that only because I don't know if it's still in beta but I saw that somewhere. I am seeing that it's only when I try to follow someone from the page where I read their story that the browser hangs up (and shuts down). It happens every time.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.