Discussion → Now that GoogleWave is Dead

• Fuentes_m.thumb
    Marcela Fuentes
    Dec 14, 06:18pm

I was thinking we could try posting work here at Fictionaut. Assuming the work is exclusive to the group, maybe it would be fun to do this? Not to replace Salon, but as a place for either experiments, longer work, drafts, whatever.

• Photo_99.thumb
    Khaliah Williams
    Dec 14, 07:49pm

I like this idea!! I miss The Whole Catastrophe. I'm trying to start a writer's salon here in B'more but it will never be as cool.

• Ann20145x.thumb
    Ann Rushton
    Dec 14, 09:43pm

Love this, girls. I'll start with a little ditty I wrote last week. I'm working on flash fiction like a madwoman lately. :)

• Fuentes_m.thumb
    Marcela Fuentes
    Dec 15, 03:59pm

So, more people than just us can read the story you posted Ann (judging from the comments on the story). I've actually never posted a story before; maybe there's a way to keep it private individually...as in, you can but don't have to?

Anyway, Khaliah, glad to see you on here. And, glad to hear you're writing or looking for a writing group.

Ann, that story is AMAZING. LOVE IT.

• Ann20145x.thumb
    Ann Rushton
    Dec 15, 04:31pm

Yah, all you have to do is when you "publish" a story, click the little circle that says something like "post only to a group" or something like that. It'll be down at the bottom right.

I posted it publicly because I used prompts from Meg Pokrass' FB page. Figure it would be fun to get it out there. I'm mostly doing flash to get the cobwebs cleared, it's really working well! (She's a great flash writer we're publishing this month.)

• You must be logged in to reply.