Discussion → rr1

• 0388e1260hbw.thumb
    Mark Reep
    Oct 01, 11:34am

Big thanks to everyone who contributed to our first issue, incl. Fictionauters Stephanie Austin, Michelle Elvy, Bill Yarrow, Darryl Price, Jack Swenson, Susan Tepper, Matthew Hamilton, Michelle Reale, Julie Innis, Jerry Ratch, Sam Rasnake. If I've neglected to mention you, my apologies.

Special thanks to Sheldon Lee Compton for his short story Intruder, and for his comments on process and the introduction to Pancake and his work.

Submissions are open for Issue 2. Confirmed this week: poetry by Shannon Cavanaugh and Lisa Zaran, fiction and memoir by Tim Etchells.

We're open to most forms and genres of fiction, incl. crime, noir, slipstream. Sorry, no zombies, no vampires. :)

We're also looking for visual arts portfolios.
    Send up to three jpegs, and/or a link to your work.

Thanks again to everyone at Fictionaut- rr1
    wouldn't be nearly as strong a collection, or have been half as much fun without all of you.

Mark Reep

• Img_0741.thumb
    See ya
    Oct 01, 11:46am

Hey, man, it was a pleasure and I really dug your suggestion to include the Pancake and Process section after the story. A great idea. I gave a short lecture on Pancake at a nearby college last night and mentioned the RR story and directed students in your direction. Sounds like things are gearing up for RR #2. Rock and roll.

• You must be logged in to reply.