Discussion → NYC READING

• Me.thumb
    Steven Seighman
    Sep 13, 12:13pm

Hey everyone,

Monkeybicycle is hosting a reading on October 22nd at KGB Bar in NYC. If you're interested in being a reader, send an email to steven@monkeybicycle.net and I'll set you up with a spot!

This is the first installment in what is to become a quarterly event, so I'd really like to fill the space right out of the gate. The readers are many and their stories are short. Here's a bit about the series:

This new quarterly reading series fuses quick, high energy readings with a broad range of voices--both established and emerging--into a seamless hour of literary brilliance. Each event will feature 20 readers, each of whom will read no longer than three minutes before introducing the next reader. No interruption from the host means a continuous listening experience. No guidelines other than length means maximum variety of form and content. Monkeybicycle's Lightning Round! Reading Series: a cure for the common reading.

Round One.
    OCTOBER 22ND, 7pm, KGB Bar, New York City

Readers include: Paula Bomer, Sarah Bridjins, Nicole Elizabeth, Jim Freed, Greg Gerke, Eirik Gumeny, Michael Leong, John Madera, Peter Richter, Joe Sullivan, Robert Swartwood, Timmy Waldron, Mike Wood, John Woods, and more.

• You must be logged in to reply.