Discussion → Gesund Hatters Review

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Aug 14, 09:06am

Nachdem Carol von NYC, Asheville, zog sie vernünftigen Menschen, die sie bestimmt auf der kleinen Platine dienen, die Dinge für ihr dotierten gemeinnützige, Mad Hat entscheidet. Ihre verrückten Freunde und faux Verwandten, die um die Zeitschrift gebildet müssen auf ihr Gepäck allein, ohne sie als Mad Hatterish Dirigent tragen. Ich bin Teil einer Diaspora. Ich verließ meine Position als Cnfic Editor aus Protest gegen das Board Carols Freund und Betreuer, Douglas Querl behandelte. Auf Wiedersehen, MHR, nach vier guten unbezahlten Jahren Arbeit. Alles ist gut, das will gut.

After Carol of NYC, Asheville, she drew reasonable people they intended to serve the small circuit board, the things for her prize-profit, Mad has decided. Your crazy friends and relatives faux, which have formed around the magazine on their luggage alone, without wearing a Mad Hatterish conductor. I am part of a diaspora. I left my position as editor in protest against the Cnfic Board Carols friend and supervisor, Douglas Querl treated. Goodbye, MHR, after four good years of unpaid labor. All is well, wishing well.

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Aug 14, 08:05pm

The German version is the original text in English translated by Microsoft translator at my weblog, Ana Verse. My written German is rusty, yet it looked a little strange, so I translated the German version at Google translator back into English. That is the English version above.

• You must be logged in to reply.