Discussion → NEWS and NOTES: August 30, 2010

• 000_0969.thumb
    H-M Brown
    Aug 30, 03:14pm

Greetings fellow readers. Welcome to another edition of NEWS and NOTES.

NEWS:

<strong>Arcana Magi</strong> Chapter 30: 'Farewell, My Home' is up and running on Fictionaut Today.

'Alysia prepares for a new journey in her life.'

Click on the sidebar link to check it all out.

<strong>The Impossible Man</strong> Episode 20: '?' will be up and running on Fictionaut Monday.

'Who is The Impossible Man? All is revealed... finally!'

Check it out this Thursday on Fictionaut.

NOTES Today:

Finale Week is underway. The following are a list of dates for the upcoming events.

Tuesday at 4:00 P.M. Eastern: Arcana Magi Behind the Scenes will be bumped back up to the top of the Discussion Topics. This will be the last time the Discussion Topics will be used in Arcana Magi Universe Section, until a later time.

Thursday at 4:00 P.M. Eastern: The Impossible Man Episode 20 - ? will be posted.

Friday at 4:00.P.M. Eastern: The Impossible Man Behind the Scenes will be bumped back up to the top of the Discussion Topics. This will be the last time the Discussion Topics will be used in The Impossible Man Series Group Section.

--All NEWS and NOTES will be posted in my Blogger Site after this week. So check around to learn the latest Shorts Story postings on Fictionaut and other future publications of my works.

That's all the NEWS and NOTES for now.

Until next time...

See ya.

• You must be logged in to reply.