Discussion → Arcana Magi NEWS and NOTES - March 20th, 2010

• 000_0969.thumb
    H-M Brown
    Mar 20, 10:35am

Good Afternoon Readers and Fans,

I hope you are enjoying Arcana Magi so far. From the number of views I'm seeing I know some of you out there are actually reading my story. For that, I thank you for sticking around this far. I'm confident that I haven't disappointed all of you, so far.

Chapter 10 will be posted up tommorow, March 21st, hopefully around Noon, if nothing bizarre happens. Then I will be on the two week break before Chapter 11 gets posted on Monday, April 5th.

Next month in April, if everything goes well, I will begin revising Arcana Magi Zero Trilogy to get rid of any grammatical errors and inconsistencies. For the 190+ people that viewed v.1, if not read it and the whole trilogy, I thank you for reading my Short Story.

About my Behind the Scenes posts - Don't worry fans, I haven't forgotten I just wanted to get past Chapter 10 at least so I can have a subject to post about.

On an unrelated NOTE - In April, I will be preparing to post one of my earlier novels I had written back in '02 (not 1902), and have tried to get it published, to no avail. So I have decided to post it up in its own Group Section starting in April, TBD. The 20 Chapter Novel is completely written, I just have to rewrite and clean up the chapters for your reading pleasure. Just to give you some clues of what to expect, it is a Sci-Fi Comedy, and I highly recommend you place your sanity and logic on the coat hanger by the door when you come in to read it. ;)

In Conclusion, I'll see you all tommorow. Don't forget Chapter 9 is up and running. My Group Section link fell out of Fictionaut's Front Page, so I apologize if most of you didn't know that Chapter 9 was posted. I didn't realize it nor come up with contigency plans to avoid this mishap.

• You must be logged in to reply.