Discussion → NEWS and NOTES: September 3, 2012

• 000_0969.thumb
    H-M Brown
    Sep 04, 12:01am

Greetings Fellow Readers.

Welcome to another edition of 'NEWS and NOTES'. Have you all had a great Labor Day Weekend? Well I am back from my Summer Vacation with plenty of NEWS ahead.

NEWS:

This Friday September 7, 2012 on Kindle: 'Shell' will be available for Free via KDP Select. It will be free for 24 hours. So get ready to snag a copy. This will be my first attempt doing this because I really want 'Shell' to be FREE on Kindle. And if you like 'Shell', then go grab a copy of 'Duality of Horror' to read its sequel 'The Geolyth Lore'.

- Coming this October on Fictionaut: 'Arcana Magi Universe' 2012 Season.

'Arcana Magi Memorial Vol. 3' - October 5, 2012

'Arcana Magi Pure Vol. 2' - November 9, 2012

This October 12 - 14: I will be roaming the halls of New York Comic Con once again. Sorry there will be no panels, but if you want to say Hi, just don't hesitate wave if you see me.

NOTES:

-Wednesday Rants return this Wednesday but will be on my Blogspot rather than on Facebook. Facebook will just focus on providing links from for Facebook users now on. This week I will focus on 'Shell' and whole KDP Select debacle. Yes I am calling it a debacle and hopefully I will try to pull this off to make my plan work.

That's all for NEWS and NOTES today.

Until next time,

See ya.

• You must be logged in to reply.