Discussion → NEWS and NOTES: April 27, 2012

• 000_0969.thumb
    H-M Brown
    Apr 28, 12:01am

Greetings Fellow Readers.

Welcome to another edition of 'NEWS and NOTES'.

NEWS:

- Now Available on Kindle***: "De x Maquina: Generation" 5 Chapter Novelette

Naoki Sato is a teenage prodigy rising in the ranks among the wealthy, but soon he will learn a dark secret that is happening towards society.

Get your copy today on Kindle. Click on the link in personal page to get your copy today.

- 'Chain+Fate' price is now $0.99 on Kindle. Get your copy today.

- Coming Friday May 25th** on Kindle***: "Duality of Science - A Short Story Double Feature"

Two Short Stories, Two fantastic futures. Each with a different outlook:

'Reality World' - Things are not at all what they appear. An enlightenment of things to come. A world within our fingertips.

'Flight 178' - Come aboard the greatest flight mankind will ever experience. Breath taking with every visual.

- Coming Friday June 29th** on Fictionaut: A new "Beyond Logic" Short Story

What odd and surrealistic tale awaits you? Stay tuned to find out.

- Coming this Summer on Kindle: "Duality of Fantasy - A Short Story Double Feature"

- Coming this Summer on Kindle: "Rise of Svjaijovs" Novella

- Coming this Fall on Fictionaut: "Arcana Magi Universe" 2012 Season.

**All DATES are subject to changes if a schedule conflict arises.

*** All Kindle Dates are subjected to a 24 hour waiting period before Kindle Direct Publishing releases it in Amazon.com.

- Every Wednesday on Facebook at 8:00 PM ET: The Weekly Rants

Get behind the scenes and commentary to all writings and projects by H-M Brown.

NOTES:

- Sorry about the 'De x Maquina' title. It was actually 'Generation' not 'Revolution'. I got my titles mixed up. It's still the same story that I had planned to release.

That's all for NEWS and NOTES today.

Until next time,

See ya.

• You must be logged in to reply.