Discussion → New Theme - Week 10!

• Hipstamatic.thumb
    John Wentworth Chapin
    Jul 12, 11:57am

52|250 is entering double digits! The new theme for Week 10 is Union of Opposites -- submissions are due to 52250challenge@gmail.com by midnight on Sunday, July 18.

And if you haven't already, take a look at the work posted to 52250flash.wordpress.com. Good stuff!

• Estelle_bruno.thumb
    Estelle Bruno
    Jul 17, 10:05am

Hi John,

I am estelle bruno, and you asked for a short bio for the red meat story.

Poetry in Eden Waters Press Anthology, Poesia, Istanbull Literary Review, Re:Verse, The Long Island Quarterly and The Mom Egg. A story published on the New York Times Opinion page.

• Photo_on_2012-05-10_at_10.25.thumb
    Susan Gibb
    Jul 18, 01:43pm

This is a terrific site with such great writing! Just hopped on board and sent in a story for this theme. Only thing that bothers me is that I feel guilty for not having starting soon and will likely try to make up the previous 9 weeks!

• Hipstamatic.thumb
    John Wentworth Chapin
    Jul 19, 09:10am

Estelle -- Thanks so much for getting your bio to me. I appreciate it. I don't check in here as often as I should. If you ever want to be sure to get my attention, send an email to 52250challenge@gmail.com.

Susan -- There's no time to look back or feel guilty! What matters is that you are on board the 52|250 train and going full steam ahead. Wooooo-woooooo!

• You must be logged in to reply.