Discussion → My 2012 to date (March 25, 2012)

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Mar 26, 05:03am

"Hymen," Ragazine, Mike Foldes and Metta Sama, Eds., January/February 2012. (4454 words)

"In a Basket," Thrice Fiction, R.W. Spryszak, Ed., March 2012. (8,020 words)

"Animals in Reverse," "Curfew," "Rock Band Days," "The Code is on the Street," and "Meryl Streep Laughed at That," Altered Scale, Jefferson Hansen, Ed., March 2012.

"Meryl Streep Laughed at That" with my photo "Lake Harriet" and "The Code is on the Street" with my photo "Grey Nuns" published as broadsides, Altered Scale, 2012.

"Dumb Luck," Asymptote, Lee Yew Leong, Ed., forthcoming, April 2012.

"Still Life in a Bowl," Intellectual Refuge, Christopher Schnieders, Ed., forthcoming, 2012.

"Credo," "Lake Onegin," "The Writer to Her Lawyer in Siberia," OtherStream anthology, Marc Vincenz, Ed., forthcoming, 2012.

"Mariposa," "Virgo," and "Hysteria," Camroc Press Review, Barry Basden, Ed., forthcoming, 2012.

"Florence's Weekend," Big Bridge, poetry about trees folio, Thomas Devaney, Ed., forthcoming, 2012.

"Letters, notes, conversations, partings," THIS Literary Magazine, Joani Reese and Bill Yarrow, Eds., January/February 2012.

Monday Chat with Bill Yarrow, the Blog of the Fictionaut, March 26, 2012.

Review of Ann Beattie's Mrs. Nixon, Rain Taxi, Eric Lorberer, Ed., Spring 2012.

Review of Larissa Shmailo's In Paran, Books at Fictionaut, the Blog of the Fictionaut, March 8, 2012.

Review of Meg Pokrass's Damn Sure Right, Books at Fictionaut, the Blog of the Fictionaut, February 2, 2012.

With a Sense of Disclosure, review of Molly Gaudry's We Take Me Apart, American Book Review, David Felts, Ed., November/December 2011.

Reviews of Amy King, Jeffrey Side, Jake Berry, Susan Tepper, Kathy Fish, Marcy Dermansky, Ethel Rohan, Bill Yarrow, Carol Novack, Roxane Gay, and others forthcoming, 2012.

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Apr 13, 01:04am

"First Sex" at Altered Scale Blog, Jefferson Hansen, Ed., April 9, 2012.

"The Cool Report," Mad Hatters' Review 13, April 2012.

Review of Carol Novack's Giraffes in Hiding, Books at Fictionaut, the Blog of the Fictionaut, April 2012.

• You must be logged in to reply.