Forum / Adding a photo

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Mar 03, 03:47am

How do I add a photo to a story page?

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Mar 03, 11:57am

I've only been able to upload images from the Internet - and then only certain images. I'm not sure if that has to do with the size of the image or not. I have never been able to upload from my computer.

I've uploaded an image from my Facebook page, and the others have come from various online sites.

• Matt004sm.thumb
    Matt Potter
    Mar 03, 01:00pm

I was able to upload directly from my computer, but it finally worked after many attempts ... and giving up ... but this thread prompted me to try again.

Ann Bogle
    Mar 03, 01:41pm

Thanks, Sam and Matt. I'm hoping to add a photo to the notes section of the story page. I've seen it with Meg Pokrass' and Marcus Speh's stories. I am able to select "copy the image" at Facebook and from my computer, but there is no cue to "paste" once I'm in the open story page (editing mode). I tried it in two different browsers, both Firefox and AOL/Internet Explorer.

Ann Bogle
    Mar 03, 06:55pm

Sam Rasnake, if you're reading this, what is your experience in copying a Facebook photo to a notes section of a story page at Fictionaut?

Ann Bogle
    Mar 04, 02:37am

Thanks, Lynn Beighley, for showing me how to capture a larger image at FB using Firefox.

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Mar 04, 03:17am

I don't think I've ever tried to do that, Ann. I just copied to the work page.

Ann Bogle
    Mar 04, 03:33am
  • You must log in to reply to this thread.