Forum / Posting problem

• Gf2009.thumb
    Geoffrey Fox
    Sep 13, 05:59am

Can anybody tell me how to make all this gibberish disappear from the top of my latest post, "Simurgh"? I can't get rid of it. No matter how I post (plain text, rtf, whatever), it looks fine in "edit" but then when I "publish" this stuff reappears.

@font-face { font-family: "Book Antiqua"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; text-indent: 36pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }p.Borrador, li.Borrador, div.Borrador { margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; text-indent: 36pt; line-height: 200%; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; }

• Foto_s_kate_brown_001.thumb
    Kate Brown
    Sep 13, 08:57am

When it happened to me, on second try, I pasted my text a few clicks of the cursor further down the page, deleted the gibberish, then moved my story back up the page - right to the very beginning. Then previewed. The gibberish didn't appear anymore.

It seemed like what was important, before previewing/publishing, was to make sure that the text I wanted to appear began right at the very beginning of the posting box. Any indentation, and the gibberish appeared.

I hope this makes a little bit of sense...

Good luck!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.