Forum / The Politics of Eternity

• Angelcity1.thumb
    Chris Okum
    May 02, 03:43pm

THE 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA: You know, the fake media isn't going to tell you this, because they don't want you to know, but before the Civil War white people and black people got along just fine. Really. This is true. And then what started to happen is that they started spreading fake news, no really, it was propaganda, telling black people they were slaves. And black people had no idea what they were talking about. Slaves? This is what black people said to each other. We're slaves? Because see, and this is what they don't want you to know, black people didn't consider themselves slaves. They thought they were just working people, just like you, and now they're being told they're slaves. But I don't think that's right. I don't think people who make an honest day's wage should be called slaves. Would you like it if someone called you a slave? If every single day someone told you were a prisoner? No, you wouldn't. It would make you really, really mad. And that's what happened. They tricked black people into thinking they were slaves and it was all just a really big mess. Just horrible. Then they fought this war and so many people died, so many people. And for no reason. Absolutely no reason. So horrible, and so mean, what they did, people like Lincoln, who, let's be honest here, wasn't that great of a guy. I mean, look, we've all been told what a horrible place America was back then, but I don't think it was. I think it was wonderful place to live. Everyone was employed, there was no crime or drugs, people were happy, and then these people, these traitors, they come along and they start this horrible, really it was just awful, this war, and so many young men had to die for nothing. Nothing. Really, really horrible what they did.

• Dscf0571.thumb
    David Ackley
    May 02, 06:03pm

So that's you behind him, moving his lips, making his sounds. I wondered about that, but should have known.

Of course he'd be a Slavery Denier.

And Torture? Just Foreplay.

• Angelcity1.thumb
    Chris Okum
    May 02, 06:22pm

I figured since he's the puppet for so many other people why can't I get a turn?

Get used to this kind of rhetoric. Its going to start coming fast and furious.

History is up for grabs right now.

They're going to turn American history in particular inside out and upside down, start talking about things that never happened as if they did, making heroes out of villains, the whole kit and caboodle.

• Mugshotme_(3).thumb
    Mathew Paust
    May 02, 08:04pm

"Blow up your t.v. throw away your paper
    Go to the country, build you a home
    Plant a little garden, eat a lot of peaches
    Try an find Jesus on your own..." -- John Prine

• Photo%2015.thumb
    Gary Hardaway
    May 02, 09:38pm

Yes, Chris, I believe you identified the agenda of the GOP.Trump is its perfect ventriloquist's dummy.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.