Forum / Fuck Century 21

• Photo%2015.thumb
    Gary Hardaway
    Mar 13, 12:46am

Even worse than Century 20 which is the current benchmark for Bad Centuries.

• Dscf0571.thumb
    David Ackley
    Mar 13, 02:12pm

Ha. I thought you had a real estate beef. Then again, I guess you do, the estate being the present. Still, this one has a ways to go before it beats 20, though WWIII might give it a shot.

• Angelcity1.thumb
    Chris Okum
    Mar 13, 03:29pm

Oh yeah, the unfolding of the 21st Century is going to make the 20th look like a picnic by the lake. And the 20th was the bloodiest of them all, a total abattoir. And we haven't even started yet. 9/11 was just the starting gun.

• Angelcity1.thumb
    Chris Okum
    Mar 13, 03:31pm

And let me add that there are there people who are looking forward to this, adding to the horror of it all. There are so many alienated, lonely sociopaths sitting around just waiting to watch it all happen, the ultimate in entertainment, and that's the scariest part.

• Mugshotme_(3).thumb
    Mathew Paust
    Mar 14, 12:01am

Soon as their flat screens and handhelds go dark they will start whining. "Obama's fault" will become their mantra

• Photo%2015.thumb
    Gary Hardaway
    Mar 14, 01:21am

Chris nails it. The shit will hit the fan. No one will escape the flung shit.

• Nessly.thumb
    Ray Nessly
    Mar 14, 02:51am

Picking up on what David said ...

Yeah, fuck Century 21.
    Aren't they the ones that wear the
    butt-ugly yellow blazers?

• Mugshotme_(3).thumb
    Mathew Paust
    Mar 14, 06:15pm

The Koch bros. and their ilk will escape the flung shit. Being shit themselves they know how to duck.

• Photo%2015.thumb
    Gary Hardaway
    Mar 14, 09:59pm

Or just blend in...

• You must log in to reply to this thread.