Forum / Jerry Lewis, Nazi Hunter

• Angelcity1.thumb
    Chris Okum
    Jun 18, 10:23pm

"There are people in this world who have made it their life's job to hunt down Nazis, and had I not been blessed with a certain type of comic genius I would have been one of those people. I can't think of anything more satisfying than looking into the eyes of a former...no, not former, I'm not going to use that word, there's no such thing as a 'former' Nazi. Once a a Nazi, always a Nazi. It doesn't matter if you moved to Boise, Idaho and changed your name to Bill Miller, you're still Bodo Lafferentz. I don't care what you've spent the last seventy years doing, I don't care if you're almost 100 years old, I don't care if you've been a solid citizen and a friend to man and animal alike. You're Bodo Lafferentz and you worked at Dachau and you're a Nazi and you're under arrest. Like I was saying before I so rudely interrupted myself: I can't think of anything more satisfying than looking into the eyes of a Bodo Lafferentz type and saying the words, 'You are under arrest.' Is that what a Nazi hunter says? Probably not. But that's what I would say. I would show them my badge and say, 'Bodo Lafferentz, you are under arrest.' And I'd be smoking when I said it. The butt dancing in the corner of my mouth."

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Jun 21, 11:34am

Well, now, I'll not forget reading this. I suppose the Nazis live a mile and two and eight from here and drive suburbans and act proud of their kids even though they're girls and under laws of Moses to guess something worse than their gentleness is master to them. They are Americans of orders with super dark hair growing spots of gray and hide or do not hide their scrapbooks and testicles from people's wives, who easily fit in to unnoticed wars.

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    Jun 22, 05:01pm

Nicely done, Chris. And by that I mean I applaud the guts it takes, plus I very much like the butt dancing ending.

• Photo.thumb
    Adam Sifre
    Jun 24, 03:46pm

Nazi Hunting is no a growth industry.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.