Forum / The new Fictionaut Friend App!

• Photo.thumb
    Adam Sifre
    Nov 11, 12:53am

Hello. Are you tired of logging on here just to see the same three people, two of which are me, posting on the forums and story page?

Do you wish more people would pay attention to what you have to say? People who don't share your last name?

Good! Because FictionautFriends! is the newest app that I haven't actually released. What it doesn't do, is provide you with several AI friends who will leave beautifully generic comments on your story page, respond to your forum posts with a variety of emoticons and "Lol"s.

If you choose to upgrade to FictionautFriendsPro!, your new friends will have access to LMAO and ROFL!, as well as comments like: "So True. Fav." and "Isn't it always the way. Fav!"

No longer do you have to worry about the site dwindling due to an inability to accept new members. Now your virtual fans will be there for you always.

Why bother editing or polishing writing. That can take hours. Now you can post your usual crap and still ensure dozens of favorable comments.*

If you download and enjoy the app, please make sure to leave a favorable comment on any of my stories. Thank you.

*FictionautFriend! is made for entertainment purposes only and should not be used anywhere other than Fictionaut. It is not meant as a sexual aid or for postal workers, who have enough issues already.
    Not for sale in Canada, the UK, or anywhere with copyright laws.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.