Forum / Thank You Fictionaut (Arcana Magi 5th Anniversary)

• 000_0969.thumb
    H-M Brown
    Oct 30, 11:45pm

Greeting Fellow Readers!

On October 30, 2009, I wrote my first Short Story here on Fictionaut called 'Alysia's Saga, the Awaken'. I expanded on this short and named the universe 'Arcana Magi'. Since then I have written Short Stories, Short Novels, and Long Novels creating a much larger universe. It was from these works that I learned a bit about writing, though I still feel I have a long way to go. I'm always learning.

As of now I have released 'Arcana Magi Zero' as a compilation book on Kindle, and I adapted 'Arcana Magi Rush' into a three issue Comic Book Script, which I am now sending submissions to publishers.

It has been an amazing experience here on Fictionaut writing 'Arcana Magi', and other stories as well. It has been fun and I am happy that I got write my stories here.

I Thank Jürgen Fauth and Carson Baker for creating Fictionaut. I don't think 'Arcana Magi' would have ever existed if this website was not made. I especially Thank You both for allowing me to make a Group Section to store all my 'Arcana Magi' stories in, to make it easy for all readers to find without searching the website for them.

I Thank all my readers both members of Fictionaut and Non-Members of Fictionaut. You guys are the reason I keep writing. No matter how small the readership is, you have taught me that the saying "There is always a story for someone." holds true in your readership. I am very happy that my story is something you are looking for, and I am honored to have entertained you all.

So to close, I had announced the Arcana Magi's 5th Anniversary Special was going to be a Short Story. Well considering what the short story is about, I felt that since 5th Anniversaries are a one time deal and I did not want to squander an opportunity here, I decided to make it a 2 Part Short Series.

Part 1 is tonight at 9:00 PM EST, and Part 2 is next Friday. All here on Fictionaut.

You'll see why. :)

So thank you all again.

Until next time...
    See ya.

• Letitia_coyne.thumb
    Letitia Coyne
    Oct 31, 05:44am

Congratulations. I hope 'Arcana Magi Zero' sells well and good luck with the comic submissions.

You really have done it, just as you hoped you would years ago when I first read Arcana Magi through WFG. You said then you would write until you published a book, and you still have movie script and game to work toward. I could tell back then you were determined to succeed. :))

Go for it!
    Lxx

• You must log in to reply to this thread.