Forum / Astriek Lingo

• Photo.thumb
    Adam Sifre
    Oct 21, 12:07pm

Did I spell that right? I've noticed that some people put an * after some of their comments.
    Does that mean anything? Is there some secret club on here? Tell me!

• Dscf0571.thumb
    David Ackley
    Oct 21, 01:07pm

1. No 2. Yes. 3. Several 4. Fave

• Photo.thumb
    Adam Sifre
    Oct 21, 01:34pm

Ah. Thank you.

And, just so you know, I have been invited to all the secret clubs, but, like my writing, I just declined.

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Oct 21, 01:52pm

Or... it could be the secret sign of a cult known for their cabalistic society devoted to the worship of Astarte aka Ishtar aka Ashtoreth which latter form sounds curiously akin to "asterisk" and is therefore the reason the symbol was so adopted by this mysterious cult, the members of which are sworn to secrecy upon penalty of banishment from Fictionaut, where they practice the communication of highlights from their ungodly rites in coded missives disguised as "flash fiction."

Or not.

• Photo.thumb
    Adam Sifre
    Oct 21, 02:34pm

I don't think it's possible to enter or leave this place.

• Dscf0571.thumb
    David Ackley
    Oct 21, 05:23pm

This is a "place?" Who knew?

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Oct 21, 06:11pm

The California Supreme Court will weigh in on the "Place" concept as it applies to the Internet, but I don't have enough coffee left to read the extract. Has something to do with the Disability Act and determining whether or not a website is a "place of public accommodation"

qaqaqaqaqaqaqaqaqaqaqaqaqaqaqaqaqaqaqaqaqaqaqaqaqaSZXXXXXXXXXXX (Sorry, cat sitting on the keyboard.)

• Dscf0571.thumb
    David Ackley
    Oct 21, 11:28pm

Joyce's cat?

• Photo.thumb
    Adam Sifre
    Oct 22, 01:32pm

The internet is a house with many rooms. Don't you people read your HTML?

• You must log in to reply to this thread.