Forum / mail messages slowing down browser

• Self_portrait.thumb
    eamon byrne
    Jun 17, 12:43am

Is it just me, or do others find opening a f'naut mail message causes their browser to go into a sleeping fit?

• 2161777446_a91102ea45.thumb
    Matt Dennison
    Jun 17, 07:21am

not here

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Jun 17, 01:27pm

I did have that problem this morning when I received a F'naut message in duplicate--
    First message came over, the second one jammed Outlook Express and I had to shut that down, go to main mailbox, delete both messages, before I could get Outlook Express operable again--

• Self_portrait.thumb
    eamon byrne
    Jun 17, 06:01pm

To clarify. I'm not talking about messages coming in to my normal email box. I'm talking about the fictionaut messaging window.

This is what I'm experiencing. Clicking on the 2 envelopes symbol on the page with 'stories people groups forums you' brings up the 'my messages inbox'. Then clicking to open a message causes the messaging functionality to hang. The 'messages from (whoever) - fictionaut' spinning wheelie thingo spins indefinately, while everything else including the scroll bar is disabled. I can't reply to the message or anything else - except to bail out via the browser's back button.

Sounds to me like a fictionaut issue, but I'd appreciate it being confirmed.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.