Forum / Puzzling out Tumblr

• Blank_sp.thumb
    Carol Reid
    Jan 04, 08:32pm

Thanks to Frankie Sachs I have joined the world of Tumblr and as usual with new things am going through a time of cluelessness about how to use it, but! I'll catch on soonish. Meanwhile I plan to post my old, long stories there, since several of the online and print journals where they were published are defunct. So if you'd like to read or follow me I am here- http://onemorecarol.tumblr.com/

• Frankie Saxx
    Jan 04, 09:38pm

Welcome to Tumblr. :)

It was Marcus Speh that turned me on to it initially, with Kaffe in Katmandu.

• Image.thumb
    Charlotte Hamrick
    Jan 05, 12:23am

I'm on there too, Carol, (Flogging the Demons) so I'll look for you. Chrck out Frankie's prompt site 365/52, too. Some really good stories there: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/365slash52

• Frankie Saxx
    Jan 05, 12:51am

Did you get the email, Charlotte?

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Jan 05, 02:32am

Tumblr eluded me. I am sooooo damn old.

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Jan 05, 02:34am

Loved that first story, Carol.

• Blank_sp.thumb
    Carol Reid
    Jan 05, 03:46am

Oh yeah, I remember Kaffe in Katmandu.Marcus sure had the media thing cased.

Charlotte, I'm following you, and you're following me :)

Thanks for the read James! ( see, it's not so different ) I too am old in years, I just forget I am , most of the time.

• Frankie Saxx
    Jan 13, 09:30am

@Carol - I love the one with the salmon. Beautiful.

• Blank_sp.thumb
    Carol Reid
    Jan 13, 06:28pm

Thanks, Frankie. So many interesting stories coming out of your 365/52 blog! I enjoy the feeling of spontaneity there.

• Image.thumb
    Charlotte Hamrick
    Jan 13, 06:59pm

I agree with Carol., Frankie. I'm really enjoying the reads and the participation.

• Frankie Saxx
    Jan 13, 08:35pm

Every morning I am so excited to see what new stuff got posted. We are pretty damn awesome. (I say, modestly.)

• You must log in to reply to this thread.