Forum / A-Minor Press Opens To Submissions!

• Nicolette_apr_2012.thumb
    Nicolette Wong
    Feb 01, 02:58pm

Seeking full length poetry/fiction/mixed genre manuscripts. Submissions open from Feb 1 to Apr 30.

http://aminorpress.com/guideline/

• Nathaniel%20tower.thumb
    Nathaniel Tower
    Feb 01, 04:19pm

Exciting news. I look forward to seeing what you publish.

• Img_0741.thumb
    See ya
    Feb 03, 03:08am

A-Minor is a fine journal, founded by a hardworking individual, Nicolette Wong, who couldn't be doing a better job.

Everything I just wrote is true, except that Nicollete founded the journal...Samuel Ludlow actually founded this journal. Thank you, Sam, and thank you, Nicollete, for continuing it following Sam's death from the common disease of trying to save his goddamn marriage.

Actually, if you visit the About section of A-Minor, you'll see Sam as founder...oh, wait, just checked. Scratch that. It actually was Nicollete who founded the journal. Bertie Eversteen, a friend of mine, lied through her teeth. She told me Sam started this thing.

Fuck you, Bertie, and the mule you road in on. It doesn't matter who started anything. All that matters is who finished it. Bitch.

Above the fray. An editor of mine once told me to stay there. People have told me all sorts of things.

But only one of my ears work. The other got eardrum-busted from pettiness and playing guitar for too many decades.

Please visit the recent edition of A-Minor and Nicollete's fine efforts, as well as the wonderful work there. I think it's just as fine a journal as you'll find. Sam does, too, rest his wretched fucking soul.

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Feb 03, 04:04am

Sheldon-- Are you having a bad day? Be well. Looking forward to what A-Minor Press can produce. Good luck with this new venture, Nicolette.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.