Forum / Tip Your Hat To The Brave

• Img_0741.thumb
    See ya
    Jan 23, 01:24pm

I truly feel that every single person who shares their work here is a warrior, a brave soul and a person we can all look to for inspiration, encouragement, and the most pure of virtues - giving. Thank you to every person who has been brave enough and thoughtful enough to allow me and the many others to read your work here. I, for one, am most grateful and a better person for your generosity.

• Dsc_7543.thumb
    Gloria Garfunkel
    Jan 24, 12:33am

I agree and am very moved that you wrote that. It's scary exposing yourself. For years I blogged under a pseudonym. Using my real name now, consolidating my identity, has been really terrifying but necessary for my sense of self. Thank you and all others for posting. So many different truths revealed through fiction.

• Rebel.thumb
    Sally Houtman
    Jan 24, 01:10am

"It's scary exposing yourself."

Not to mention the prevailing risk of frostbite.

(not that I'd know...)

• Nv_kid.thumb
    Ramon Collins
    Jan 24, 01:32am

Sheldon: That, sir, is a generous and brave post.

• Dsc_7543.thumb
    Gloria Garfunkel
    Jan 24, 05:16am

Sally, frostbite is a constant risk, but when you're brave, it's worth it.

• Updated_bio.thumb
    James Claffey
    Jan 24, 05:16am

we lay ourselves bare, our work on the line, no holds barred. cheers to you sheldon, you damn fine writer, you...

• Jen14.thumb
    Jen Knox
    Jan 24, 01:58pm

What a lovely comment. I agree. This community is strong and it's thriving because people put their hearts into what they post.

I rarely have time to read the forums here, and I'm so glad I did today because you just gave me a kick to write something to post. I always get inspired when I read here, and I too am thankful for everyone, even though I'm not on here as much as I'd like to be.

Sheldon, again, thank you!

• Photo_on_2012-05-10_at_10.25.thumb
    Susan Gibb
    Jan 24, 08:36pm

I can only echo the sentiment.

• Img_0089.thumb
    Gessy Alvarez
    Jan 24, 08:42pm

You have all made my day. Thanks, Sheldon for starting this one.

• Jane.thumb
    Jane Flett
    Jan 25, 11:42am

Lovely and true. Consider my hat doffed.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.