Forum / Is there a Fictionaut tecnical support group?

• Frankie Saxx
    Dec 30, 02:00pm

I find myself posting a lot of support type things--bugs, unexpected results, errors, suggestions--in the main forum. Is there a group where I would be better to direct these kinds of posts, ask for help, etc?

(I just don't want to bug people by taking up valuable forum real estate with my freaky technical problems.)

• Dsc_7543.thumb
    Gloria Garfunkel
    Dec 30, 03:05pm

Carson Baker is the techie guy who started Fictionaut with Jurgen. He is incredibly kind, responsive, brilliant, sof-spoken, polite and can solve any tech problem but it sometimes takes awhile because he apparently has a real job in addition. I don't quite understand why it's not just common knowledge and why people have to post on the forum which he doesn't always even read. There is a big disconnect between him and the community and he is a golden resource, my knight in shining armor in many a horrific tech problem like my stories disappearing. It would be nice if there were a more formalized way to reach him rather than running around like chickens without a head until I tell people he exists. I think a tech forum with questions for Carson would be great and efficient. He's my guy when it comes to tech problem. He's Tech Man.

• Frankie Saxx
    Dec 30, 03:58pm

Also I clearly cannot type in the AMish part of the day. Or need to clean my keyboard.

Maybe both.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.