Forum / Email notifications

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Oct 18, 04:12pm

My email notifications are set as before, yet I have not received notifications at my email address for a week or more. Anyone else experiencing this?

• 0001_pabst_blue_ribbon_time.thumb
    Dolemite
    Oct 18, 05:27pm

yep

• Updated_bio.thumb
    James Claffey
    Oct 18, 08:11pm

yes

• Rebel.thumb
    Sally Houtman
    Oct 18, 08:16pm

Yup. Having a number of other technical problems as well, but apparently those are just me.

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Oct 19, 12:16am

Since I'm getting an inordinately high volume of email from various candidates, causes and political action committees, not to mention their many surrogates and friends... oh, and also heart-breaking pleas by email from so many and various young African women who, somehow know that I am a trustworthy person, who are in danger and wish to flee their country with their father's wealth, who want to be with me and share with me their vast, recently inherited fortune gained through diamonds and oil... to be honest, I never noticed the omission.

I'll go check.

Dolemite
    Oct 19, 02:01am

I am beautiful Russian girl, lonely tonight...

• Dsc_7543.thumb
    Gloria Garfunkel
    Oct 19, 11:24am

Same problem. Email, not Russian girl.

• Me.thumb
    Foster Trecost
    Oct 19, 03:43pm

It doesn't always work, but it's not that big of a deal...

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Oct 19, 05:44pm

I checked. It's missing, but hardly a problem. If people check in from time to time, they'll see how they're doing. I get too many emails as it is. Oddly, beautiful but lonely Russian women seem to have ignored me completely. This too is fine with me as I already have a Nigerian fan club.

Dolemite
    Oct 24, 07:25pm

Now not getting little pop-up icon to indicate new Fnaut message.

Ann Bogle
    Nov 16, 06:09pm

Email notifications came in to my email box from Fictionaut today!

• Jane.thumb
    Jane Flett
    Nov 27, 05:46pm

I still get no notifications, which is sad because I am so easily distracted by the whole of the internet and notifications are good encouragement to return. Did you do something to make it change, Ann?

Ann Bogle
    Nov 28, 07:59am

No, I didn't change my settings. They were (are) set to receive notifications. I received notifications for a few days. Then they stopped again, I think.

• Updated_bio.thumb
    James Claffey
    Nov 28, 03:02pm

yes, they all arrived at once yesterday...

• You must log in to reply to this thread.