Forum / Review

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Aug 16, 11:16pm

Ralph Pennel has written this perceptive review of my book "From the Umberplatzen" at Gloria Mindock's Cervena Barva Press~
    http://www.cervenabarvapress.com/bookreviews.htm#FromtheUmberplatzen

• Updated_bio.thumb
    James Claffey
    Aug 17, 04:39pm

don't be bitter. i posted on FB. this is a thoughtful, cogent read of the book. most enjoyable.

• Gloriamindock200x274.thumb
    Gloria Mindock
    Aug 17, 04:47pm

Ralph did a wonderful job on this review and I was very happy to post it in my newsletter. I am very lucky to have Ralph do reviews for me! He is such a great writer and a wonderful friend.
    This book of Susan's I just love. Definitely one of my favs. Hope you will take a look at the review.
    Thanks so much-

Susan Tepper
    Aug 17, 05:08pm

JC, I'm not bitter. My book is almost sold out on amazon. Only 8 new books left there and then it will not be restocked. I've sold a decent amount of books.
    I made this post to point out that many significant things are ignored on the Forum in favor of the complaints, arguments, etc that post into the high numbers.
    I find that quite telling.

Gloria, thank you for finding such an amazing person in Ralph to write this review on your site, I am forever grateful to you both.

• Updated_bio.thumb
    James Claffey
    Aug 17, 06:07pm

i was picking up on the FB comment! my bitter is tongue-in-cheek. that's great you're almost sold out, a pity though there'll not be more stocked. and of course people gravitate toward the dramatic forum issues, it's human nature, i guess.

Susan Tepper
    Aug 17, 06:54pm

JC, Oh, yeah, the fb comment, haha! There are still books from my website but not many. It was a limited print run decided upon in advance. I'm happy with the number of books that sold online and from the people who ordered direct from me. It's been a great experience and I've had a ton of support.

• 0804d24.thumb
    Matthew A. Hamilton
    Aug 23, 02:28pm

Great review!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.